Do you struggle with any of these concerns?
At Greystones Health we work hard to have a welcoming and inclusive clinic that supports your emotional and physical wellbeing. If you’re ready to become the most powerful and healthy version of yourself – mind, body and soul – we’re here to help you.
Our team of registered Psychotherapists and Naturopathic Doctors work as a collaborative team to create a personalized care plan that treats you as a whole person and not just a list of symptoms.
At its core, psychotherapy is a collaborative partnership based on mutual trust, respect, and rapport. The therapy provides a safe haven for individuals to dig deeper into their own selves, explore patterns in their lives, and navigate their interpersonal relationships. The therapy can provide the space and opportunity for one to learn new ways of thinking, getting in tune with one’s feelings, and learn new ways of reacting to issues which come up in one’s life. We use scientific and evidence-based methods to help our patients lead healthier, happier, and more effective lives.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
- Improved relationships with others such as friends, co-workers, parents, and spouses
- Learning healthy coping strategies Managing stress and anxiety when they come up
- Reduction in harmful or compulsive behaviors
- Improved communication with others
- Improved sense of self and confidence in life
- Feeling a sense of peace
- Allowing oneself to be more “in-tune” with one’s body and emotions
- Being able to regulate oneself and negative feelings
- Improved overall health and quality of life